Hotel Patio Andaluz Quito is part of the Rainforest Alliance’ Good practices for Sustainable Tourism program, looking to generate the lowest possible impact during our operation.
Among one of our first actions as employees at Hotel Patio Andaluz Quito -regardless of our position in the company- and being conscious of the example that we establish in the Hotel industry to cause positive changes and to preserve our environment, is to commit ourselves to the following items:
- To Preserve the Water
- To Save energy
- To Reduce our wastes
- To Increase Recycling activities
- Unconditionally support to any environmental project in the community
- To Improve the appearance, of our immediate surroundings, as well as further away within our city
- To Work with our community and help in its improvement
- To Make any additional effort to help maintain our environment
- To Fulfill the laws of our country
- To Reject any type of corruption and denounce it
*This document has to be signed by all new personnel when entering to work at Hotel Patio Andaluz Quito.
INTEGRATED POLICY OF
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
The company CIALCO S.A, the Chain of Hotels Cialcotel and its establishment Hotel Patio Andaluz:
It is committed to providing quality tourism services and products, at competitive prices, meeting the requirements required by the client and within the Hotel's excellent service parameters; Improving efficiently and effectively the processes, enhancing the friendly, economic, socio-cultural and environmental conditions of the region in which it operates, with an emphasis on aid and development of tourism resources in that area.
In order to comply with these business principles, we are committed to:
• Maximize the satisfaction of the needs and expectations of our clients,
• To promote the professional development of the collaborators through training, training for the continuous improvement of our services.
• Comply with current national legislation and other applicable requirements in aspects of quality, environment, labor, social, occupational safety and health,
• Prevent and minimize the environmental pollution generated by the operation,
• Support initiatives for environmental conservation and protection of natural resources,
• Identify hazards, evaluate and control the risks associated with the activities of the company, keeping the safety and protection of our employees and customers,
• Complying with and supporting the established conditions and regulations regarding the prohibition of the sexual exploitation of children,
• Support the investigation, administration, management and / or protection of an archaeological, historical or sacred heritage site,
• Respect the customs, cultural and social manifestations of your community.
To this end, the necessary human, technical and economic resources will be allocated, committing to periodically evaluate this policy and establish control mechanisms.